Contact Page/ORDER FORM > Please read before filling out and submitting your info.
- Check the home page calendars for available dates to book
- All major credit cards, debit and Paypal accepted
- 50% Deposit or full payment required to book (deposits DO NOT apply to rush orders)
- All order totals under $160 require full payment to book
- Deposits non-refundable
- $20 rush fee (on orders placed within 10 days of pickup/delivery date)
- No set-ups (delivery drivers cannot enter businesses/establishments/residences etc.)
- Pickup location: 2099 N. Mannheim Rd Melrose Park IL 60160
- Delivery is $3 per mile (calculated from the pickup location)
- No refunds on orders cancelled less than 15 days prior to the event date.
When putting down a 50% deposit, avoid cancellation of your order and any late fees by taking care of the balance due, no later than 10 days prior to the pickup or delivery date.
Note: This is not a bakery, all baking is done out of a commercial kitchen in Chicago, IL. Your pick-up location is just a pick-up location in a public shopping mall strip. Fill out and submit an order form as complete as possible. In the comments section, provide a description of your ideas or feel free to email photo ideas to... email@example.com
NOTE: You will be meeting the delivery driver(s) and picking up your cake order in a public area. When you arrive at the pickup location please park in the Tony's Finer Foods parking lot.
NOTE: ***Please be advised that our products are made in a facility that processes foods that contain wheat (gluten), milk, eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, seeds, and chocolate.
EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT - call or text (630) 347-6512 - (high call volume emailing, texting or submitting an order form is best)
Pickup location: 2099 N Mannheim Rd Melrose Park IL 60160 (this is just a pickup location in a public area parking lot) Creative Cakes By KeeKee is not inside Tony's Finer Foods.
Delivery is highly recommended for 3-tiered cakes serving 30 guests or more.
Delivery is your choice, however, handling your own order after it is handed to you, will be at your own risk.
*All items are prepared out of a commercial kitchen, a facility inspected and approved by the Department of Health.